Today we did presentations. We had to cut them short because we had an assembly. Everyone that presented so far did great. Today was good. Nothing too bad happened other than the rain.
Today in class we started working on our first BHM bellringer. Our first person was Denzel Washington & i learned that he refused to kiss a white woman on set. We had some deep discussions on if we thought the world could possibly be without racism. After discussing these topics we presented our slides for our choice of what to do for The Sorrow of War. I chose to do what you would find in a trashcan. Today was a good day.
Today in class we presented our group work. A group member of mine lost our questions so I am assuming our group grade dropped. The presentations were very good. I also gave information about DR since that is what I did a previous project on. Everything went pretty smoothly today. Nothing out of the ordinary happened.
Comments
Post a Comment